1. Regarding General Information: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. This includes personal information that can identify you, including but not limited to your first & last name, telephone number/s, postal and email addresses. This also includes billing information such as bank information, credit card numbers, cardholder names, and expiration dates that allow us to either charge or credit you for our services to the degree you have agreed.
2. Lodging Preferences: We may also request information about your lodging preferences. You may choose not to provide this information to us, but in general most of this information is necessary to fulfill your lodging requests and complete your booking.
3. Travel Companion Information: When you make a reservation for someone else through this website, we will request personal information and lodging preferences about that individual. You should always obtain consent of any individuals whose information you share, because access to view or change their information will be available only through your account.
4. Social Media: If you use Villa Koukouvayia Farms’ social media features either via our website or directly through our social media providers, we may access information about you via that social media provider in accordance with their policies and your settings. For example, should you register with our website indirectly using a social media account (e.g., Facebook) instead of entering our site directly, we may access information you have made available on that social media site, such as profile picture, gender, birthday, location-data, etc., and may use this to provide you relevant content. We may also access information from social media providers about your use of any app we have permission to run on
5. How We Use Your Financial Information: We use sensitive billing information (such as cardholder name, credit card number, expiration date, bank account numbers, etc.) to charge or credit your accounts to the degree you have agreed.
6. How We Use Other Information about You if Given Your Consent
- To provide you with products and services you request.
- To provide you with booking confirmations and updates.
- To manage your account, including processing payments & credits.
- To provide travel notifications.
- To communicate with you in general, respond to your questions and comments, measure interest in and improve products, services, or website, notify you about offers, products or services you may find of interest, and to otherwise customize your experience with this website.
7. With your consent, we may share your information with the following entities:
- Suppliers such as car rental, and activity providers, who fulfil your travel reservations. All services provided by a third-party supplier are described as such. Therefore, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any travel supplier whose products or services you discover or purchase through this website. Please note that these suppliers also may contact you as necessary to obtain additional information about you, facilitate your travel reservation, or respond to a review you may submit.
- Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys or sweepstakes programs, and fraud prevention.
- Third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including as necessary to operate features of our website or our Apps or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests.
- Please Note: Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
They are also required to follow the same data security practices that we ourselves adhere to. Although third-party service providers can be established in countries that might not offer a level of protection for your personal information that is equivalent to the one offered in your country of residence, we will endeavor to protect all personal information we collect from you in accordance with strict data protection standards.
- Business partners with whom we may jointly offer services, or whose services may be offered on our website. You can tell when a third party is involved in a product or service you have requested because their name will appear, either alone or with ours. If you choose to access these optional services, we may share information about you, including your personal information, with those partners. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners.
- Referring websites if you were referred to this website from another site (for example, through a link you clicked on another site that directed you to this one), we may share some information about you with that referring website. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website that referred you here.
- Social media providers. When you access certain social media features through our website, you are sharing information with the social media provider (such as Facebook) and the information you share will be governed by their privacy policies (including that we may access such information via the social media provider). You may be able to modify your privacy settings for these social media providers.
8. We also may share your information:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company, this website or our Apps, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms & Conditions of service and other agreements.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
9. We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors our website receives or the most popular hotels and vacation destinations. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
10. Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
11. How You Can Access and/or Correct Your Information: You can access and update your contact information by contacting us at the email address listed below. By providing your personal information to us through this website, you accept that we may retain your information. We may continue to process account-related information to fulfil legitimate business objectives, to comply with legal and regulatory obligations, and for historical record and analytical purposes. We employ robust technical measures to prevent unauthorized access to account information.
12. Your Choices with Respect to the Collection and Use of Your Information:
- As discussed above, you can choose not to provide us with any information, although this information may be necessary to book your lodgings or to provide you services including certain features offered on this website.
- When you register as a member, you will be given a choice as to whether you want to receive email messages from us about special offers as well as email messages about products and services of selected third parties.
13. Cookies and Other Technologies: Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit almost all websites. Cookies do not recognize you personally and are not harmful to your computer or mobile device. They are used by websites you visit in order to improve your experience on the website, to provide us with analytics information that will help us improve our website generally, and to collect information about travel destinations of interest to you so that you may see travel ads more relevant to you.
14. How We Protect Your Information: We want you to feel confident about using this website and our Apps when you make arrangements to use our products or services, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no website or App can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may only do so for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption when transmitting your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.